Penrite Engine Flush
Engine Flush is a Solvent free, engine cleaning formulation that removes engine deposits, sludge and contaminants with the oil service drain. It contains added Zinc for engine wear protection and its fast acting formulation works in 10 minutes. The solvent free formulation protects gaskets and seals from damage during the cleaning process.
Engine Flush is designed for use in all engine types in passenger cars, 4WD’s, light & Heavy Duty commercial vehicles, motorcycles, farming, mining, agricultural, industrial equipment, marine and Stationary engines.
Engine Flush is safe to use in all petrol, LPG & Diesel engines and is safe for catalytic converters, DPF‘s (Diesel Particulate Filters) and engine sensors. Its unique formulation of cleaning agents are designed to clean oil galleries, oil sludge and engine contaminants that effect lubrication of the engine. These contaminants are broken down by the Engine Flush and drained away with the oil service.
Engine Flush is economical to use with an application rate is 50 ml Engine Flush per litre of oil. A 375ml bottle of Engine Flush will treat 7.5 litres of oil. Engine Flush is recommended for use at every oil service to maintain engine cleanliness.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Start engine and run for 5 minutes
- Application rate is 50ml per litre of oil. E.g. 375ml treats 7.5lts of oil
- Add Engine Flush to engine oil prior to oil change through the oil Fill point.
- Re-start engine, let the engine run for 10 minutes
- Allow engine to cool then drain engine oil & replace oil filter
- Refill engine oil using the appropriate Penrite oil
- Dispose of used oil & filter responsibly
Note: Penrite recommend using Engine Flush at each oil change as preventative maintenance against sludge formation and to maximise the Life of new engine oil.
- Store Name: Penrite
- Vendor: Penrite
- No ratings found yet!